Total Trap Stations
The Total Trap® Series is a line of compact, thermodynamic style steam trap stations for saturated steam designed to efficiently discharge condensate on applications with working pressures up to 600 psig.
- One-piece, self-contained total steam trap station
- Disc trap with replaceable cartridge, disc and cap (easily replaced in the field without uninstalling the complete trap station)
- Blow-down & by-pass capabilities
- Integral isolation valves with ability to free-vent
- Installation requires only 2 welds and less than 14″ of space end-to-end
- Optional modular Grayloc-style ends with wide range of available end connections
- Flush plug to flush disc trap and internal porting when desired
Body Material: Stainless Steel
Max Operating Pressure: 600 psi (41 bar)
Max Differential Pressure: 4 psi (0,28 bar)
Max Operating Temp: 450°F (232°C)
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.