Freeze Protection & Drainage, Tracer (sub-cooled)
Commonly used as an automatic drain for freeze-proof protection of condensate return systems and manifolds and on tracer systems where maximum use of BTU's from condensate is desired. Single blade element offers long-term, trouble-free service because it's not prone to dirt build-up as encountered with many other bimetal designs.
- Easy maintenance – traps are in-line repairable when isolated from live steam system and can be up and running again in minutes
- Stainless Steel internals – leads to longer service life since materials are highly resistant to fatigue and corrosion
- Modulating discharge – automatically adjusts to operating pressure and load, overcoming problems associated with cyclic discharge
- Continuous air and CO2 venting – maximizes heat transfer while minimizing corrosion
- Unique valving operation – specifically designed to be closed steam-tight above 180°F (82°C)
Sizes: 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″
Body Material: Carbon Steel
Max Allowable Pressure: 750 psi (51,7 bar)
Bestobell's delta element steam traps have up to a three year warranty guaranteeing no live steam loss. Find out more!
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.