An excellent choice for high pressure applications, these rugged steam traps provide fast start-up and high performance on steam main driplegs and pressure process applications with operating pressure ranges from 250 psi to 2000 psi (17,2 bar to 138 bar). The single blade element offers long-term, trouble-free service because it's not prone to dirt build-up as encountered with many other bimetal designs.
- Stainless Steel internals – leads to longer service life since materials are highly resistant to fatigue and corrosion
- Easy maintenance – traps are inline repairable when isolated from live steam system and can be up and running again within minutes
- Modulating discharge – automatically adjusts to operating pressure and load
- Continuous air and CO2 venting – maximizes heat transfer while minimizing corrosion
Sizes: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″
Body Material: DM40 & DM64: Carbon Steel; DM100: Carbon Steel & CrMo; DM160 & DM320: CrMo
Max Allowable Pressure: DM40: 750 psi (51,7 bar); DM64 & DM100: 1500 psi (103 bar); DM160 & DM320: 2400 psi (166 bar)
Bestobell's delta element steam traps have up to a three year warranty guaranteeing no live steam loss. Find out more!
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.