A series of heavy duty steam traps designed specifically for high pressure, high flow process applications. Featuring built-in "Y" type strainers and check valves, this series can be used for service operating pressures up to 900 psi (62 bar).
- Easy maintenance – traps are in-line repairable when isolated from live steam system and can be up and running again in minutes
- Stainless Steel internals – leads to longer service life
- Materials are highly resistant to fatigue and corrosion
- Modulating discharge – automatically adjusts to operating pressure and load
- Continuous air and CO2 venting – maximizes heat transfer while minimizing corrosion
Sizes: 1-1/2″, 2″
Body Material: Carbon Steel
Max Allowable Pressure: 1500 psi (103 bar)
Bestobell's delta element steam traps have up to a three year warranty guaranteeing no live steam loss. Find out more!
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.