Drain & Tracer
A lightweight steam trap for plant applications requiring sealed Stainless Steel construction for tracing services with operating pressures up to 150 pisg. Single blade element offers long-term, trouble-free service because it's not prone to build-up as encountered with many other bimetal designs.
- 3 year No Live Steam Loss Guarantee
- Minimum differential pressure: 150 psi (10,3 bar)
- No live steam loss – for greater energy efficiency and extended seat life, up to the minimum operating pressure
- Single blade element – offers long-term, trouble-free service because it’s not prone to dirt build-up as encountered with many other bimetal designs
- Stainless Steel internals – leads to longer service life since materials are highly resistant to fatigue and corrosion
- Modulating discharge – automatically adjusts to operating pressure and load
- Continuous air and CO2 venting – maximizes heat transfer while minimizing corrosion
Sizes: 1/2″ & 3/4″
Body Material: investment cast Stainless Steel
Max. Allowable Pressure: 500 psi (34,5 bar)
Delta Element Warranty
Bestobell's delta element steam traps have up to a three year warranty guaranteeing no live steam loss. Find out more!
Bestobell Steam Express Shipments
Our Bestobell Steam Express Program offers you options to get the products you need, when you need them. Many of our products are available for next business day shipment. Look for Bestobell Steam Express in the product descriptions.
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
This steam trap is available to ship the next business day (order must be entered by 2:00p EST).
- 1/2″ FNPT DS12
- 1/2″ BSPT DS12
Some exclusions may apply
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.