Drain & Tracer
A line of lightweight, yet rugged, steam traps that provide modulating discharge of light condensate loads without the loss of live steam. These fully maintainable steam traps feature energy-efficient operation with excellent start-up capacities for services with operating pressures up to 150 psi.
- Maximum operating pressure: DM6: 70 psi (4,8 bar); DM12: 150 psi (10,3 bar)
- Easy maintenance – traps are in-line repairable when isolated from live steam system and can be up and running again within minutes
- Single blade element – offers long-term, trouble-free service because it’s not prone to dirt build-up as encountered with many other bimetal designs
- Stainless Steel internals – leads to longer service life since materials are highly resistant to fatigue and corrosion
- Modulating discharge – automatically adjusts to operating pressure and load
- Continuous air and CO2 venting – maximizes heat transfer while minimizing corrosion
Sizes: 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″
Body Material: Carbon Steel
Max Allowable Pressure: 750 psi (51,7 bar)
Bestobell's delta element steam traps have up to a three year warranty guaranteeing no live steam loss. Find out more!
Our Bestobell Steam Express Program offers you options to get the products you need, when you need them. Many of our products are available for next business day shipment. Look for Bestobell Steam Express in the product descriptions.
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.