Scientifically developed to make use of the latent heat of steam and the sensible heat of condensate prior to discharge. For tracing services with differential pressures up to 300 psi (20,7 bar), these traps are completely maintainable.
- No live steam loss for greater energy efficiency and extended seat life, up to 320 psig (22,1 bar)
- Single blade element – offers long-term, trouble-free service because it’s not prone to dirt build-up as encountered with many other bimetal designs
- Easy maintenance – traps are in-line repairable when isolated from live steam system and can be up and running again in minutes
- Stainless Steel internals – leads to longer service life since materials are highly resistant to fatigue and corrosion
- Modulating discharge – automatically adjusts to operating pressure and load
- Built-in check valve – prevents backflow during shutdown
- Continuous air and CO2 venting – maximizes heat transfer while minimizing corrosion
Sizes: 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″
Body Material: Carbon Steel
Max Allowable Pressure: 750 psi (51,7 bar)
Bestobell's delta element steam traps have up to a three year warranty guaranteeing no live steam loss. Find out more!
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.