For services with operating pressures up to 300 psig (20,7 bar), this model is designed to efficiently make use of the sensible heat by retaining condensate within the tracer line.
- Maximum differential pressure: 300 psi (20,7 bar)
- Easy maintenance – traps are in-line repairable when isolated from live steam system and can be up and running again in minutes
- Single blade element – offers long-term, trouble-free service because it’s not prone to dirt build-up as encountered with many other bimetal designs
- Stainless Steel internals – leads to longer life since materials are highly resistant to fatigue and corrosion
- Modulating discharge – automatically adjusts to operating pressure and load, overcoming problems associated with cyclic discharge
- Continuous air and CO2 venting – maximizes heat transfer while minimizing corrosion
Sizes: 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″
Body Material: Investment cast Stainless Steel
Max Allowable Pressure: 500 psi (34,5 bar)
Bestobell's delta element steam traps have up to a three year warranty guaranteeing no live steam loss. Find out more!
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.