For services with operating pressures up to 300 psig (20,7 bar), this model is designed to efficiently make use of the sensible heat by retaining condensate within the tracer line.
Features & Benefits
- Maximum differential pressure: 300 psi (20,7 bar)
- Easy maintenance – traps are in-line repairable when isolated from live steam system and can be up and running again in minutes
- Single blade element – offers long-term, trouble-free service because it’s not prone to dirt build-up as encountered with many other bimetal designs
- Stainless Steel internals – leads to longer life since materials are highly resistant to fatigue and corrosion
- Modulating discharge – automatically adjusts to operating pressure and load, overcoming problems associated with cyclic discharge
- Continuous air and CO2 venting – maximizes heat transfer while minimizing corrosion
Sizes: 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″
Body Material: Investment cast Stainless Steel
Max Allowable Pressure: 500 psi (34,5 bar)
Delta Element Warranty
Bestobell's delta element steam traps have up to a three year warranty guaranteeing no live steam loss. Find out more!
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.