Total Trap Stations
The Total Trap 3 High Pressure Series is a line of compact, thermodynamic style steam trap stations for saturated steam applications designed to efficiently discharge condensate on applications with working pressures up to 900 psi (62 bar) and temperatures up to 800°F (427°C).
- One-piece, self-contained total steam trap station
- Disc trap with replaceable cartridge, disc and cap (easily replaced in the field without uninstalling the complete trap station)
- Blow-down and by-pass capabilities
- Integral isolation valves with ability to free-vent
- Installation requires only 2 welds and less than 14″ of space end-to-end
- Optional size and style inlet and outlet hub ends, material and sizes designed to meet customer piping application
- Optional modular Grayloc-style ends with wide range of available end connections
- Flush plug to flush disc trap and internal porting when desired
Body Material: Stainless Steel
Max Operating Pressure: 900 psi (62 bar)
Max Differential Pressure: 10 psi (0,69 bar)
Max Operating Temp: 800°F (427°C)
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.