Total Trap Stations
The Total Trap 4 is a compact, thermodynamic style steam trap station for superheated steam applications designed to efficiently discharge condensate on applications with working pressures up to 2000 psig (138 bar) and temperatures up to 1000°F (538°C).
- One-piece, self-contained total steam trap station
- Disc trap with replaceable cartridge, disc and cap (easily replaced in the field without uninstalling the complete trap station)
- Blow-down & by-pass capabilities
- Integral isolation valves with ability to free-vent
- Installation requires only 2 welds and less than 14″ of space end-to-end
- Optional size inlet and outlet hub ends, material and sizes designed to meet customer piping applications
- Flush plug to flush disc trap and internal porting when desired
Body Material: Stainless Steel
Max Operating Pressure: 2000 psi (138 bar)
Max Differential Pressure: 12800 psi (124 bar)
Max Operating Temp: 1000°F (538°C)
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.