Process & Space Heating
A series of steam traps designed to handle the varying loads on process applications and provide fast start-up and modulating service with no live steam loss. The single blade element offers long-term, trouble-free service because it's not prone to dirt build-up as encountered with many other bimetal designs.
- Maximum operating pressure: 200 psig / 13,8 bar
- Single blade element – offers long-term, trouble-free service because it’s not prone to dirt build-up as encountered with many other bimetal designs
- Stainless Steel internals – leads to longer service life since materials are highly resistant to fatigue and corrosion
- Modulating discharge – automatically adjusts to operating pressure and load
- Integral strainer and check valve – strainer protects trap from dirt while check valve prevents back flow during shutdown
- Continuous air and CO2 venting – maximizes heat transfer while minimizing corrosion
- Easy maintenance – traps are in-line repairable when isolated from live steam system and can be up and running again in minutes
Sizes: M16: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/2″, 2″; GM16: 1/2″, 3/4″
Body Material: Carbon Steel
Max Allowable Pressure: 750 psi (51,7 bar)
Bestobell's delta element steam traps have up to a three year warranty guaranteeing no live steam loss. Find out more!
Our Bestobell Steam Express Program offers you options to get the products you need, when you need them. Many of our products are available for next business day shipment. Look for Bestobell Steam Express in the product descriptions.
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.