Process & Space Heating
A series of compact, high capacity steam traps developed to handle the varying loads and pressures typical of process heating applications with operating pressures to 320 psi (22,1 bar). The single blade element offers long-term, trouble-free service because it's not prone to dirt build-up as encountered with many other bimetal designs.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 320 psi (22,1 bar)
- Single blade element – offers long-term, trouble-free service because it’s not prone to dirt build-up as encountered with many other bimetal designs
- Easy maintenance – traps are in-line repairable when isolated from live steam system and can be up and running again in minutes
- Stainless Steel internals – leads to longer service life since materials are highly resistant to fatigue and corrosion
- Modulating discharge – automatically adjusts to operating pressure and load
- Integral strainer and check valve – strainer protects trap from dirt when check valve prevents backflow during shutdown
- Continuous air and CO2 venting – maximizes heat transfer while minimizing corrosion
Sizes: M25: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/2″, 2″; GM25: 1/2″, 3/4″
Body Material: Carbon Steel
Max Allowable Pressure: 750 psi (51,7 bar)
Bestobell's delta element steam traps have up to a three year warranty guaranteeing no live steam loss. Find out more!
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.