Process & Space Heating
Designed to handle varying loads of process applications and provide fast start-up and modulating discharge with no live steam loss on services up to 120 psi (8,3 bar) operating pressure. The single blade element offers long-term, trouble-free service because it's not prone to dirt build-up as encountered with many other bimetal designs.
- Maximum operating pressure: 120 psig / 8,3 bar
- Single blade element – offers long-term, trouble-free service because it’s not prone to dirt build-up as encountered with many other bimetal designs
- Easy maintenance – traps are in-line repairable when isolated from live steam system and can be up and running again in minutes
- Stainless Steel internals – leads to longer service life since materials are highly resistant to fatigue and corrosion
- Modulating discharge – automatically adjusts to operating pressure and load
- Integral strainer and check valve – strainer protects trap from dirt while check valve prevents back flow during shutdown
- Continuous air and CO2 venting – maximizes heat transfer while minimizing corrosion
Sizes: M10: 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″; GM10: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/2″, 2″
Body Material: Carbon Steel
Max Allowable Pressure: 750 psi (51,7 bar)
Bestobell's delta element steam traps have up to a three year warranty guaranteeing no live steam loss. Find out more!
Our Bestobell Steam Express Program offers you options to get the products you need, when you need them. Many of our products are available for next business day shipment. Look for Bestobell Steam Express in the product descriptions.
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.