Process & Space Heating
A series if steam traps designed for low condensate capacity needs which incorporates a forged carbon steel body and "Y" type strainer. They utilize thermostatic and thermodynamic forces for steam-tight shutoff for greater energy efficiency and extended seat life.
- Maximum differential pressure – 70 psig (4,8 bar)
- Single blade element – offers long-term, trouble-free service because it’s not prone to dirt build-up as encountered with many other bimetal designs
- Stainless Steel internals – leads to longer service life since materials are highly resistant to fatigue and corrosion
- Modulating discharge – automatically adjusts to operating pressure and load
- Integral strainer and check valve – strainer protects trap from dirt while check valve prevents back flow during shutdown
- Continuous air and CO2 venting – maximizes heat transfer while minimizing corrosion
Sizes: M6A: 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″; GM6: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″, 2″
Body Material: Carbon Steel
Max Allowable Pressure: 750 psi (51,7 bar)
Delta Element Warranty
Bestobell's delta element steam traps have up to a three year warranty guaranteeing no live steam loss. Find out more!
Bestobell Steam Express Shipments
Our Bestobell Steam Express Program offers you options to get the products you need, when you need them. Many of our products are available for next business day shipment. Look for Bestobell Steam Express in the product descriptions.
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
This steam trap is available to ship the next business day (order must be entered by 2:00p EST).
- 1″ BSPP GM6
Some exclusions may apply
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.