Process & Space Heating
A versatile line of high capacity steam traps that can be supplied with up to 18 bimetallic elements for hot condensate flows as high as 149,000 pounds per hour. Five models available for operating pressures up to 320 psig (22 bar).
- Different models for handle operating pressures from 30 psi (2,1 bar) to 320 psi (22,1 bar)
- Single blade element – long term, trouble-free service because it’s not prone to dirt build-up
- Stainless Steel internals – leads to longer service life since materials are highly resistant to fatigue and corrosion
- Modulating discharge – automatically adjusts to operating pressures and load
- Multiple elements – allows for variable flow conditions and the ability to add or remove elements based on future flow conditions
- Continuous air and CO2 venting – maximizes heat transfer while minimizing corrosion
- High cold start-up capacity – with cold flow capacities from 4-8 times higher than the hot running load capacity of the trap, process temperature will be reached faster leading directly to savings on the bottom line
Sizes: 1-1/2″, 2″, 2-1/2″, 3″, 4″, 6″, 8″
Body Material: Carbon Steel
Max Allowable Pressure: 750 psi (51,7 bar)
Bestobell's delta element steam traps have up to a three year warranty guaranteeing no live steam loss. Find out more!
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.